Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Medo



Today my little baby turned ONE! 7 weeks from today will be one year since Medo has entered our heart and our lives. I cannot even remember what it was like without him. He is such a joy and a love and not a day goes by that he doesn't make me smile.

I decided to throw Medo a small birthday party. My parents came over as well as my grandma. Unfortunately Andrew could not make it due to a homework crisis. What made this day even more special was that I actually cooked lunch for everybody and nobody has died...yet.

Medo enjoyed opening his presents. From his grandparents he got a stuffed bone, which was torn apart in under five. From his favorite Uncle Andrew he got a neato ball that he likes to chase around the house. His great-grandma got him a box of doggies treats and a nice crispy $5 bill. Medo has yet to tell me what he would like with that. Maybe some new cow hooves.



A proud mother on her son's first birthday!



Medo was not very amused by the hat that his mother made him wear.








No comments:

Post a Comment